Nguyen Minh Phuoc
Biography of Artist
NGUYEN MINH PHUOC
- 1973: Born in Hanoi.
- 1992 - 1997: Graduated from Hanoi Fine Art Institute. BA
- Member of Hanoi Fine Art Association.
- Lecturer at Vietnam National Junior College of Music and Art.
- 1997 : Encouragement Prize of Asian Art Awards ( Philip Morris )
- 1998 : Exhibition of Painting in china
- 1999: Encouragement Prize of Asian Art Awards.
- 2000: Solo Exhibition of Installation of Art – GO WEST – in Hanoi.
Vietnam National Exhibition of Art.
- 2001-2002: Group Exhibition at HaNoi Fine Art Museum- 16 Ngo Quyen str
- 2003: “Woth heart & Soul & Mind” , New York Arts Center.
- 2004: “International Festival of Arts” Korea. “Vietnamese paintings” at Alliance Francaise de Singapour, Singapore.
- 2005: Exhibition at Vietnam Fine Arts Museum, Hanoi.
“Contemporary Arts from Vietnam”, Fujita Vente Musuem, Tokyo, Japan.
- 2006: Painting and Sculpture by Students”, a group exhibition at Hanoi Fine Arts University.
- 2007-2008: Honorable mention Artist of Vermont Studio Center – USA.
- Attend workshop at Civitella Raneri Center – Italy.
- 2009 : “LIMDIM” in DVS and Stenersen museum, Oslo, Norway.
- 2010: Kuandu Biennale, Kuandu museum of Fine Arts, Taipei National University of the Art, Taiwan.
- “No soul for sale” at TATE Modern museum, Oslo, Norway.
- “VIETNAM art insight” in IFA gallery, Shanghai, China.
- 2011: Asian art link, Manila, Philippines
- 2012: The 7th Asian Pacific Triennial of contemporary Art (APT7), Brisbane, Australia.
The 1st Ecorea Jeonbuk Biennale, Int’l Beukam Art Museum, Korea.
Java spices, international Viual Art Exhibition, Jogia Nationa Museum, Indonesia.
Commission this artist to create a custom piece for your home. Email us what you’re looking for. We’ll speak with the artist and get back to you with details and a price quote.